Low Associates Payroll System
Since 1975, Low Associates has provided the most comprehensive software available for the State of Indiana. Our quality and support are unmatched!
Payroll Software Highlights:
- Insert future salaries when budget order is received
- manage comp time earned & paid
- Allows for normal & absence accruals
- Allows for Mass Updating
- Exporting for w2 processing
- Run ‘What if’ calculations
- interfacing with various companies
- export in multiple formats
- customizable grids & views
- Interfaces with multiple time & attendance vendors
- Interface with the INPRS website
- Provides you with an unemployment uploader
- Remote attendance
- Import/Export Open Enrollment/Benefit files
- create employer 941 worksheet
- create state/county option tax report
- automatically archives reports
- combined individual & group security
- on screen help files
Our Software Integrates With:
Accountability interfaces with the Low Associates Payroll/Personnel/Financial Software, which allows customers to process their W-2’s, 1099’s and their ACA information.
American Fidelity interfaces with the Low Associates Payroll Software after customers sign up during open enrollment with American Fidelity.
Doculivery interfaces with the Low Associates Payroll Software by providing their employees with online access to Check Stubs and W2’s.
Right Stuff Software
Right Stuff interfaces with the Low Associates Payroll software by allowing time and attendance to be exported and imported each pay day.
Advanced Time Management
Advanced Time Management interfaces with the Low Associates Payroll software by allowing time and attendance to be exported and imported each pay day.
Applitrack interfaces with the Low Associates Personnel Software by allowing customers to import information about job applicants and new hires.